- 16,184 Posts
Replacing an iPhone 6 Plus screen could cost you $329
The iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6 have the biggest screens of any iPhone, and they're bringing with them the biggest repair cost too. It's not terribly surprisingly that it could cost more to replace a high-resolution 5.5-inch or 4.7-inch screen over the smaller displays that came on previous iPhones, but if you happen to break yours and need a replacement, it will cost you a pretty penny (or two).
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-21-2014, 03:54 PM #2
- 09-21-2014, 03:56 PM #3
- 09-21-2014, 05:15 PM #4
- 09-21-2014, 08:32 PM #5
- 09-21-2014, 08:34 PM #6
- By InTheRed in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 71Last Post: 10-21-2014, 12:36 AM
- By runner7395 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2014, 10:42 PM
- By E_Brown in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2014, 01:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2014, 10:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2014, 09:22 AM