- 16,218 Posts
How to turn on and off Wi-Fi calling on iOS 8
Wi-Fi calling is a new feature of iOS 8 that's available initially to T-Mobile customers in the United States and EE customers in the U.K. What's more, it's coming to other carriers in the coming months. It lets your iPhone make and receive calls using Wi-Fi instead of depending on your carrier's cell tower coverage. Here's how it works.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By candy jar in forum iPhone 6Replies: 135Last Post: 05-27-2016, 12:28 PM
- By ChrisJ1 in forum iPhoneReplies: 37Last Post: 12-31-2014, 12:36 PM
- By tmlfan4life in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 02:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2014, 01:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2014, 04:35 PM