Windows PC users can get a taste of iCloud Drive before Mac users
While Mac users will have to wait for Yosemite before they can take advantage of iCloud Drive on Mac, Windows PC users get a treat today with iCloud Drive support through an updated version of iCloud for Windows. The update enables a folder within Windows Explorer (under Favorites) that allows iCloud users to view and edit files, drag & drop, and create new folders. Of course you'll need to be running iOS 8 to take advantage of iCloud Drive at all.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By mnicole03 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 63Last Post: 09-26-2014, 09:06 PM
- By Rancid88 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 08:59 PM
- By Justin V in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2014, 10:37 AM
- By ernbrdn in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 08:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:22 AM