- 16,192 Posts
T-Mobile's Personal CellSpot, Wi-Fi Calling, and 4G LTE Booster explained
T-Mobile has done a lot to improve their US wireless network in the past year and a half. Unfortunately, T-Mobile coverage indoors still stinks in many homes. T-Mo has come up with a few creative ways to help: Wi-Fi Calling, T-Mobile's 4G LTE Signal Booster and their newest device, the Personal CellSpot. If you're confused about the differences between these or which is the best solution for you, read on.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-18-2014, 08:30 AM #2
Re: T-Mobile's Personal CellSpot, Wi-Fi Calling, and 4G LTE Booster explained
4G LTE booster barely works. I've had it since May. Works for calls but sadly, it doesn't help for data. And it doesn't always pick up! Especially on my 5S. Works okay with the 4s but still doesn't help data service.
- 09-18-2014, 05:06 PM #3
- By aniketsahrma9865 in forum iOS 8Replies: 19Last Post: 02-19-2015, 09:45 AM
- By juwaack68 in forum iOS 8Replies: 12Last Post: 01-05-2015, 05:25 AM
- By Celandine in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2014, 04:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 03:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 03:12 AM