How to set up and use iCloud Drive on iPhone and iPad

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
icloud_drive_scanner_pro_hero.jpg

iCloud Drive is Apple's new solution to document and file management across iOS and OS X. If you've upgraded to iOS 8 and you have an iCloud account, you can use iCloud Drive. Subscriptions range from free all the way to $19.99 a month, depending on your storage needs. If you aren't sure where to start, we can walk you through the set up process and how to start using iCloud Drive!

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So where is iCloud Drive? I can't find it. I have it turned on in settings, but don't anything.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You don't get much for free with iCloud Drive. It's just an attempt by Apple to get more of your money. Using iCloud Drive will cause you to use up your 5 free gb faster. Then they want you to buy more space. Hint: OneDrive=18 free gb of storage. Box= 10 free gb. Dropbox=2 free gb. Google drive =15 free gb. Folder Plus=5 free gb. And there is an app for each of these cloud based services. So why bother with Apple's ridiculous iCloud Drive that has everyone confused? It's not what we were expecting. Apple dropped the ball on iCloud Drive. I won't even attempt to use it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro