How to set up and use iCloud Drive on iPhone and iPad
iCloud Drive is Apple's new solution to document and file management across iOS and OS X. If you've upgraded to iOS 8 and you have an iCloud account, you can use iCloud Drive. Subscriptions range from free all the way to $19.99 a month, depending on your storage needs. If you aren't sure where to start, we can walk you through the set up process and how to start using iCloud Drive!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-17-2014, 07:52 PM #2
- 09-17-2014, 08:44 PM #3
- 09-18-2014, 12:21 AM #4
- 09-18-2014, 07:34 AM #5
Re: How to set up and use iCloud Drive on iPhone and iPad
You don't get much for free with iCloud Drive. It's just an attempt by Apple to get more of your money. Using iCloud Drive will cause you to use up your 5 free gb faster. Then they want you to buy more space. Hint: OneDrive=18 free gb of storage. Box= 10 free gb. Dropbox=2 free gb. Google drive =15 free gb. Folder Plus=5 free gb. And there is an app for each of these cloud based services. So why bother with Apple's ridiculous iCloud Drive that has everyone confused? It's not what we were expecting. Apple dropped the ball on iCloud Drive. I won't even attempt to use it.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- By AB Lambert in forum iOS 8Replies: 16Last Post: 09-20-2014, 07:20 PM
- By jdhooghe in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2014, 06:24 PM
- By iPhonesabog in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2014, 10:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2014, 07:12 PM
- By DerKane in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2014, 07:09 PM