- 16,209 Posts
HealthKit falls ill to bugs on iOS 8 launch day
As consumers are updating their current iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch units to run the latest iOS 8 software that is being made available today to customers for the first time, there are questions surrounding the new HealthKit software. After reports that Apple had pulled HealthKit-compatible apps from the App Store, Apple has finally gone on record to say that the launch of HealthKit apps has been delayed after bugs were discovered.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-17-2014, 03:51 PM #2
- By PureView in forum iOS 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2014, 01:59 PM
- By csal80 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 01:18 PM
- By Jord1511 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2014, 10:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2014, 03:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2014, 03:12 PM