- 16,176 Posts
Verizon Wireless: We won't support Wi-Fi calling until mid-2015
A Verizon Wireless executive stated this week that the company won't be adding support for Wi-Fi calling for its smartphones until sometime in mid-2015, stating that it will take "some technological work in our network to make it available." That means Verizon subscribers who get the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus on Friday won't be able to use its native Wi-Fi calling features on the network for several more months at least.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Pete Sake in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2014, 07:42 AM
- By sunrat39 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2014, 02:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2014, 12:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2014, 09:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2014, 09:22 AM