- 16,184 Posts
How to install iOS 8 on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad using Software Update
iOS 8 is finally here and brings with it tons of new features like quick reply messaging, time-lapse videos, QuickType, iCloud Drive, and lots more. If you're eager to load up Apple's latest offering on your iPhone or iPad, you can easily do so over-the-air without ever needing to plug into a computer. Here's how!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By JustMe'D in forum Apple TVReplies: 12Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:24 PM
- By Simeon Herbert in forum iOS 8Replies: 126Last Post: 09-23-2014, 03:06 AM
- By Rube8514 in forum iOS 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2014, 01:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2014, 12:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2014, 11:51 AM