- 16,208 Posts
How to use custom keyboards in iOS 8
iOS 8 brings with it the ability to use custom third party keyboards on your iPhone or iPad. Whether you prefer swiping over typing or just feel like the built-in keyboard holds you back, you now have an option! All you've got to do is download some keyboards from the App Store, activate them, and you've got a customized iOS experience!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By JustMe'D in forum Apple TVReplies: 12Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:24 PM
- By Simeon Herbert in forum iOS 8Replies: 126Last Post: 09-23-2014, 03:06 AM
- By Rube8514 in forum iOS 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2014, 01:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2014, 12:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2014, 11:51 AM