- 16,172 Posts
App-specific passwords coming to iCloud for third-party app sync
If you use a third-party app that stores and synchronizes data with iCloud, Apple will soon require you to use specific passwords for those apps to access information in iCloud. This will allow your actual iCloud password to be masked while still granting access in a secure way to those apps to retrieve, store, and synchronize information with your iCloud.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By PeltFrelken in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2014, 03:11 AM
- By PeltFrelken in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2014, 09:18 AM
- By Ledsteplin in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2014, 12:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2014, 08:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2014, 07:22 PM