- 16,182 Posts
iPhone pre-orders mean Apple is lined up for another record holiday season
Yesterday Apple announced iPhone 6 and 6 Plus pre-orders topped 4 million within 24 hours. We told you that this beats the prior record, set by the iPhone 5 launch, where Apple sold had advance orders of only half that many phones. Not that 2 million was a small number — it was insanely high for the time. But now they've doubled the prior record with even higher prices.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Devinfowlkes15 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2014, 01:07 PM
- By RavenSword in forum iPhone 6Replies: 71Last Post: 09-18-2014, 02:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2014, 08:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2014, 01:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2014, 12:51 PM