How to disable automatic downloads on iPhone and iPad
By default your iPhone or iPad can automatically download App Store apps and music that you purchase either within iTunes on your computer, or on another iOS device. That means download an app on your iPad, and it's instantly on your iPhone as well. While some people like this convenience, others may not appreciate it, especially if storage space is an issue on certain devices. Luckily you can disable it in just a few taps.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By stevendrnll in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 21Last Post: 09-20-2014, 11:15 AM
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 65Last Post: 09-17-2014, 09:03 PM
- By donawalt in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2014, 04:27 AM
- By msm0511 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2014, 09:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2014, 10:40 AM