- 16,182 Posts
UK retailer Phones 4U closes its doors
UK's Phones 4U is closing the doors on its 720 outlets after EE becomes the final carrier partner to terminate its relationship with the retailer. The decision to shutter its stores will affect almost 6,000 employees though private equity owner BC Partners assures that "employees will continue to be paid until further notice."
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-15-2014, 02:53 AM #2
- 09-15-2014, 05:48 AM #3
- By eh-up in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2014, 12:43 PM
- By ep1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 40Last Post: 09-23-2014, 05:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2014, 08:13 AM
- By Jill Watson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2014, 10:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2014, 10:09 AM