- 16,220 Posts
Tim Cook talks Steve Jobs, Beats, and Apple TV in latest candid interview
Apple CEO Tim Cook has given another rare and candid interview, this time appearing on Charlie Rose to talk about a few issues. Cook talks about the legacy and enduring influence that late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs still has on the company today, why Apple acquired Beats and its team, and also how it is growing its hobby, a term that Apple had historically used to describe its dabble with Apple TV in the early days.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By christophermn in forum iPhoneReplies: 11Last Post: 04-06-2015, 12:02 AM
- By substring in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 31Last Post: 09-14-2014, 09:56 PM
- By SeanHRCC in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 09-12-2014, 04:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2014, 04:12 PM
- By c2tarun in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2014, 01:48 PM