Why I didn't pre-order the iPhone 6
Happy pre-order day, everyone! After some fits and starts, pre-ordering for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus got underway at Apple's online store and on cell carrier web sites in the wee hours this morning. I awoke this morning to find a Twitter feed full of announcements from friends and colleagues sharing details on what model they've reserved. I'm sitting this one out. Let me explain why.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-12-2014, 08:30 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: Why I didn't pre-order the iPhone 6
I am of the same opinion. I want to touch and feel the phones before I decide and by the time I get to do that they will be sold out everywhere and I will have to wait until mid-October to get one. I have resigned myself to the thought that I will wait and make the right choice because I am going on a 2 year contract this time.
"I am capable of looking on the bright side; I just don't do it very often"
- 09-12-2014, 09:44 AM #3
- By Highrisedrifter in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2014, 02:46 PM
- By Jtshurtleff in forum iPhone 6Replies: 89Last Post: 09-20-2014, 10:42 PM
- By kingweb in forum iPhoneReplies: 17Last Post: 09-16-2014, 07:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2014, 06:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2014, 06:40 AM