- 16,240 Posts
Apple reinvents the iPhone launch queuing system without help from the Brits
Apple is rethinking its purchase process for the iPhone 6 by introducing a virtual queue system called Reservation Pass. Instead of issuing paper cards to customers waiting in line, retail store executives will issue digital reservation cards, which are sent via a text message or email.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By ctt1wbw in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2014, 12:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2014, 08:20 AM
- By rellyrellz in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2014, 07:52 AM
- By Vinicius Albino in forum MacBook AirReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2014, 07:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2014, 07:16 AM