Apple Pay will net Apple a healthy sum from bank fees
The newly-announced Apple Pay is reported to be set up to net Apple a healthy fee from banks when it goes live. The system, which is Apple's take on NFC mobile payments and works on the also-newly-announced iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and Apple Watch, harnesses your credit cards to make quick-and-easy payments on the go. And it should come as no surprise that Apple intends to make some money off of that.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2014, 11:51 PM
- By ipphone in forum iPhone 6Replies: 16Last Post: 09-10-2014, 10:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:33 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2014, 06:22 AM