- 16,889 Posts
Apple offers a few behind-the-scenes looks at the iPhone 6 event
We're just over an hour away, and Apple has started posting their own photos from the iPhone 6 reveal in Cupertino. Our own Rene Ritchie is on the ground to bring you the latest from the event, which will be liveblogged by us livestreamed by Apple. But Apple, too, is offering a behind-the-scenes peek at the proceedings, with photos of the media getting set up, the venue lacking all of the aforementioned media, and even tweets from Apple CEO Tim Cook.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By kataran in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 189Last Post: 09-12-2014, 03:47 PM
- By Mwanahabari in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2014, 01:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2014, 11:22 AM
- By jmendel33 in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 11:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2014, 10:30 AM