- 16,194 Posts
5.5-inch iPhone could offer iPad-like interfaces in landscape mode
It looks like the 5.5-inch version of the upcoming iPhone 6 will offer landscape mode, with a two-column user interface similar to that of the iPad. Developer Steven Troughton-Smith tweaked the resolution of the iOS simulator to 736 points x 414 points, going by the assumption that the new iPhone will feature a screen resolution of 2208 x 1242. In doing so, he was able to get a two-column view that offers much more productivity.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By shlozz in forum iPadReplies: 10Last Post: 02-01-2015, 01:13 PM
- By MB64 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 09-12-2014, 11:37 AM
- By Flow39 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 197Last Post: 09-12-2014, 01:21 AM
- By janice tepus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:00 AM
- By drdeath91 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 08:55 PM