Apple could shut off Android supply in the U.S. with iPhone 6's heavy shipping volume
It might be hard to find another smartphone readily in stock on store shelves other than the iPhone for the next few months leading into the busy holiday season. Thanks to Apple already ordering heavy shipping capacity for the anticipated iPhone 6 models out of China, where most phones are manufactured these days, couriers like FedEx and UPS may not have capacity to accommodate Apple's rivals.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By yoshi2014 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 31Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:54 PM
- By cgalloni in forum iPhone 6Replies: 48Last Post: 09-09-2014, 11:07 AM
- By JoeyCast in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2014, 01:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2014, 09:12 AM