- 16,201 Posts
Manual camera controls in iOS 8: Explained
While the Camera app in iOS 8 is only getting a few new features, the Camera application programming interfaces (API) —*what developers use to make App Store camera apps — is getting the most significant update in the history of the platform, including and especially manual controls for focus, exposure, and white balance. Not much will change for casual photographers, but for pros and enthusiasts, the best camera we have with us will be getting a whole lot better. So, how does it all work?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By vishal taj in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 22Last Post: 06-28-2016, 10:23 AM
- By Ste Wilkins1 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2014, 11:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 10:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2014, 05:12 AM