NSFW: Why don't they just keep their clothes on?

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
nsfw_why_hero.jpg

NSFW is a weekly op-ed column in which I talk about whatever's on my mind. Sometimes it'll have something to do with the technology we cover here on iMore; sometimes it'll be whatever pops into my head. Your questions, comments and observations are welcome.
In August Robin Williams killed himself. This week Joan Rivers died. Now many people are hauling out the Rule of Threes trope, wondering which comedian is going to die next. If you want to watch a comic die, just go to open mike night! cymbal crash Thank you, ladies and germs, I'll be here all week. Tip your waiter and try the veal.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Exactly!... Why do they feel the need to take nude photos and then post them online in an era where personal privacy isn't respected and does not truly exist? #smh Furthermore, if fans and the paparazzi will violate trespassing laws & ordinances and violate personal space, why would they assume that those same people won't attempt to gain access to them via their online data? Unbelievable!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I agree with D'. Posting nude selfies or any other kind online anywhere, including "safe" cloud storage sites, makes no sense. I'm not knocking nude photos, but they should stay out of reach of others.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro