- 16,191 Posts
Apple supplier found to be in violation of several hiring and safety standards
Another Apple supplier has been found to be in violation of Chinese labor laws, as well as standards set out by Apple and other companies. Catcher Technology's factory in Suqian, China, has been found to have discrimanatory hiring practices, substandard worker safety training, and little protection against toxic chemicals, among other violations. It seems that little action has been taken to get them to conform to the standards of Apple and other suppliers.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Chrislav7 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2014, 01:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2014, 12:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2014, 11:12 AM
- By Chrislav7 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:29 AM