- 16,237 Posts
Apple Store app updated to bring cross-device shopping
Apple has updated its Apple Store app to bring a fresher look as well as a cross-device shopping experience that will let you pick up where you left off on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac. This way, customers can browse and and add items to their carts with their iPhone while they're out, do more research and continue adding items on an iPad when they get to the office, and perhaps finish and check out on the Mac when they get home.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-10-2014, 06:40 PM #2
- By finn5975 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 82Last Post: 09-08-2014, 08:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2014, 09:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 04:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2014, 03:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:31 PM