- 16,237 Posts
How to set up and use Documents in the Cloud
With iCloud you no longer have to fuss with traditional computer files and folders, or worry about forgetting where you put a document when you go back to look for it later. For apps that support Documents in the Cloud, all you have to remember is which app (or apps) opens the type of file you want to work on. From then on, iCloud manages everything, storing any changes you make back up to the cloud, and pushing down those updates to every device you have logged into your account. Create a Keynote presentation on your iPad at home, it's ready and waiting when on your Mac when you get to work.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 111Last Post: 10-23-2014, 02:39 PM
- By Maylasia Epperson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 03:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2014, 09:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2014, 08:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2014, 06:51 AM