- 16,183 Posts
Best iPad apps for teachers: From planning to class participation, start the school year off right!
Are you a teacher looking for the best iPad apps to help you not only stay on top of things, but enhance the entire classroom experience? The App Store is full of educational apps that not only makes learning fun, but can help engage your students. For after class, there are lots of productivity apps that can help you stay on top of lesson plans, keep track of participation, and much more. Put them together and they can make for one of the best school years yet! No matter what grade you teach, these are the iPad apps we think no teacher should ever go without!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2014, 10:46 PM
- By muyaad in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:58 PM
- By princequraishi in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 11:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2014, 10:51 AM