- 16,233 Posts
Vector 56: Never be naked
Vector is a news and analysis show focusing on the biggest stories, hottest trends, and most important issues in technology and popular culture. On this week's show: Nude celebrity photos were stolen and illegally distributed, yet instead of blaming the criminals, the victims get blamed. The challenge in designing interfaces for mainstream consumers that are both simple and understandable, and show the benefits and risks of online sync and storage. Private Camera Mode for personal picture taking. The lack of facial and body language cues in Internet communications and how that leads to arguments on Twitter and other online forums. Saved you a Click vs. the Verge. Moto X and the utility of round smartphone displays. What Apple might do for wearables. All this an more, with Georgia Dow, Guy English, Dave Wiskus, and Rene Ritchie.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By plantemichel in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:12 PM
- By SaranyaPWT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:13 AM
- By xsendoux in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 06:30 PM