- 16,212 Posts
Sonos speaker update dismantles the bridge in favor of Wi-Fi connectivity
Sonos has today announced a substantial software update (version 5.1), which will allow consumers to run existing hardware from the company directly through Wi-Fi. This negates the requirement to have everything wired up to a router or even a Sonos Bridge. Simply connect the speakers to a wireless network and you're good to go.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By vubk in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2014, 06:04 AM
- By Ste Wilkins1 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 64Last Post: 09-10-2014, 05:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2014, 03:41 AM
- By Acidrop in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 09:22 AM