- 16,237 Posts
Apple wearables and bringing the iPod into the iOS and iCloud age
There's a rumor going around that the iWatch — or whatever Apple ends up calling their wearable line — will have at least one model positioned around the $400 price point. I'll just preface all this by remembering that right before the iPad launched a rumor hit that it would be positioned around the $1000 price point. It shipped starting at $500. Nothing is official until Apple says it is. With that in mind. it's interesting to look at iWatch rumors in relation to Apple's existing line of wearables — the iPod. Those venerable music and multimedia players have had several incarnations that leant themselves to everything from tie clips to wrist watches. Yet their sales have fallen in recent years and their technology is more than outdated. They're pre-post-PC devices. They are not of the iOS and iCloud age. At least not yet...
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jleis985 in forum iPhoneReplies: 153Last Post: 02-27-2015, 07:20 AM
- By lui22 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 17Last Post: 09-16-2014, 04:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2014, 04:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2014, 12:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:00 AM