- 16,188 Posts
Come iPhone 6 launch time, Samsung will lose my business to Apple
AAPL has confirmed the next iPhone event will be held on September 9. In eleven days we expect to see a 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and some kind of wearable device. There are rumors of a larger, 5.5-inch iPhone as well, along with rumors that it might cost more than the smaller sizes that came before it. Will anybody want a 5.5-inch iPhone? Can Apple justify a higher price for one? What does it mean to the company's potential profits?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By oswegonative in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 9Last Post: 10-17-2014, 09:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 08:22 AM
- By Kobro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:01 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 08:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:40 AM