- 16,242 Posts
Touch ID in iOS 8: Explained
Touch ID is the name of Apple's personal fingerprint identity sensor. It's what currently lets you authenticate yourself to unlock your iPhone 5s and authorize iTunes and App Store purchases on your account. With iOS 8, Apple is making an application programming interface (API) available to developers as well so everything from your password manager to banking service to private photo vault can be both secure and convenient. But how's it going to work?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Ledsteplin in forum iOS 8Replies: 28Last Post: 09-26-2014, 08:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2014, 08:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:43 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:16 PM