- 16,200 Posts
Will a bigger iPhone push iPad buyers towards the Air... or Pro?
The iPhone 6, which is presumably going to be announced next month, is also presumably going to have a larger screen — 4.7- and/or 5.5-inches larger according to rumors. When you get towards 5.5, you become as much mini tablet as you do big phone. Apple already makes a mini tablet, of course — 7.9-inches of iPad mini to be precise. It's widely believed to be the more popular of the two iPad models, outselling the 9.7-inch iPad Air. So, could a bigger iPhone cannibalize the smaller iPad? Or could it lead to an entirely new market for the Air, and the rumored iPad Pro?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By KingBuick in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 12Last Post: 10-28-2014, 04:44 PM
- By Taz. in forum iPhone 6Replies: 42Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:56 PM
- By Alex Hasannia in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 03:12 PM