- 16,192 Posts
Rumor: 50-inch Apple television already in Jonathan Ive's design lab
USA Today, based on sources who have previously worked at Apple, is contributing some more information to the increasingly large Apple Television rumor pile.
Apple is said to be looking at a 42-inch or larger LCD TV with built-in Wi-Fi. Inside the locked-down studio of Jonathan Ive, senior vice president of industrial design at Apple, there's a slick 50-inch TV, according to the source who worked at Apple.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 10-07-2014, 10:48 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:12 AM
- By inderhayer in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 08:07 AM
- By atbp1020 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:40 AM