- 16,184 Posts
Verizon sold 4.2 million iPhones last quarter
Bloomberg reports that Verizon Wireless sold 4.2 million iPhone units during the last quarter.
The demand suggests Verizon Wireless is winning an increasing share of new iPhone users, after gaining rights to offer the handset to its subscribers last year. In the third quarter, Verizon added 2 million customers for the device, trailing the 2.7 million iPhone activations at AT&T Inc. (T), which has offered the handset since 2007.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Pete Sake in forum iPhone 6Replies: 16Last Post: 09-01-2014, 11:00 AM
- By LesyTehNoodle in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:29 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:12 AM