- 16,182 Posts
How to secure your iPhone or iPad with a 4-digit passcode
Leaving your iPhone or iPad might feel like a convenience, but if you ever leave it unattended, lose it, or have it stolen, it leaves you open to everything from pranks to having all your personal data exposed. By enabling a simple, easy-to enter 4-digit Lock screen passcode, you not only make it much, much harder for someone to get at your data, but you also make it much harder for them to do anything but user it as a paperweight if you ever lose it or have it stolen.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By theycallmejay in forum iOS 8Replies: 30Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:54 PM
- By LesyTehNoodle in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:28 AM