- 16,237 Posts
How to secure your iPhone or iPad with a strong alphanumeric password
If a simple 4-digit passcode isn't secure enough for you, you can choose to protect your iPhone or iPad Lock screen with a longer, stronger alphanumeric password. That greatly reduces the chances that anyone can guess or brute-force their way into your device and access your data without your permission. What's more, Apple makes it easy to set up.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By theycallmejay in forum iOS 8Replies: 30Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:54 PM
- By LesyTehNoodle in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:28 AM