- 16,185 Posts
Health in iOS 8: Explained
Health is the name for a new, built-in Apple app coming with iOS 8. It serves as both a repository for all the health-related data accumulated by your iPhone, your apps, and your accessories, and a dashboard to help you make better, more visual sense of it — a front-end for your quantified life. To facilitate all this, Apple is providing the HealthKit framework to developers and manufacturers. But how does it all work?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:29 AM
- By inderhayer in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 08:07 AM
- By atbp1020 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:40 AM
- By sicario666 in forum iPad AirReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2014, 06:16 PM