- 16,185 Posts
How to send large email attachments from your iPhone or iPad with Dropbox
The iPhone and iPad make great email companions, thanks to the built-in Mail app. Unfortunately, large attachments can eat lots of data, or worse, not send at all. Luckily services like Dropbox are making it easier than ever to share files via email, no matter how big they are. Once you've got the file in Dropbox, you can send it via the Mail app in just a few taps!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-23-2016, 01:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 08:28 AM
- By A895 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2014, 12:56 PM
- By boovish in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:00 AM