- 16,184 Posts
How to enable and disable notification banners on the Mac
OS X's Notification Center puts you in touch with what's happening on your Mac and elsewhere in the world — displaying banners, alerts, badge notifications and lock screen notifications to let you know what's going on. Notification banners — those little bubbles of information that appear in the upper right corner of your screen — can be helpful but they can also be distracting, so here's how you can turn them off.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By brunex_1026 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 19Last Post: 08-25-2014, 04:28 PM
- By oxoxtro600 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 03:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 02:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:00 PM