- 16,182 Posts
How to replace the battery in an iPhone 5s
A bad battery can severely diminish how long you can go on a full charge. If you own an iPhone 5s and either didn't opt for AppleCare or just prefer doing things on your own in order to save some money, a DIY battery replacement isn't terribly difficult. Not only that, buying the battery on your own and replacing it costs a fraction of what you'll pay for an out of warranty repair. So if you've been experiencing less than stellar battery life, we can help you replace your iPhone 5s' battery in under 30 minutes!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By vegas33139 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 16Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:24 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 6Replies: 15Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:31 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 6Replies: 16Last Post: 08-24-2014, 04:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 12:06 PM