- 16,186 Posts
Apple suppliers re-establish production of iPhone 6 screens after setback
According to a report by Reuters, Apple suppliers have re-established the production of iPhone 6 screens after a minor setback. Production of components has been ramping up for the imminent launch, but display suppliers are now working to make up for lost time caused by the backlight being revised by Apple. It's unclear whether or not this will affect the iPhone 6 launch.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By SaranyaPWT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2016, 10:10 PM
- By Gazella in forum iPhone 6Replies: 164Last Post: 09-18-2014, 10:18 AM
- By SaranyaPWT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:54 AM
- By Briana_Jenai in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 02:18 AM
- By ahnydex in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:28 AM