- 16,178 Posts
How to find the owner of a lost or stolen iPhone
Every once in a while I have a reader ask me what they should do with a lost or stolen iPhone they've somehow come across. In most cases their biggest concern is finding the original owner, as it should be. Unfortunately that task sometimes proves to be a little tougher than some people imagine, especially if the owner has enabled a passcode lock. However, if the iPhone you have found is fully functional, we've got some tricks that can help you get in contact with the original owner faster than you may think!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 08-21-2014, 10:04 PM #2
- 08-22-2014, 09:08 AM #3
- 08-22-2014, 09:32 AM #4
Re: How to find the owner of a lost or stolen iPhone
I never knew this. I just tried it and it works like a charm. Thank you!
You can always learn something new, no matter how knowledgeable you think you are or how long you've had a device.
- 08-22-2014, 09:35 AM #5
- 08-25-2014, 05:30 AM #6
- 08-25-2014, 10:10 AM #7
- By davenpj in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2014, 09:53 AM
- By blando3 in forum Mac ProReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2014, 02:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 11:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:06 PM