- 16,191 Posts
SoundCloud starts rolling out ads, brings revenue sharing model to artists
In a bid to increase revenue and offer content creators the ability to monetize, SoundCloud has announced that it will be bringing ads to the service. The move follows rumors from earlier this year which suggested that the music service was close to signing licensing deals with major record labels.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 08-27-2014, 12:58 PM
- By Techflaws in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 16Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:07 AM
- By Hongde Jin in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 12:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 05:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2014, 03:30 AM