- 16,194 Posts
Best iPad photo editing apps: Edit and share photos on the go!
Want to load up on the best iPad apps to help you edit and touch up your photos on the go? Since the iPad offers a lot more screen real estate than the iPhone, it lets you see detail and fine tune things you may miss otherwise. From fixing facial blemishes to adjusting white balance and other settings to adding filters and overlays, there are lots of App Store apps that let you leave the desktop version of Photoshop at home. However, if you're only interested in the ones that go beyond basic editing capabilities, these are currently the best photo editing apps for iPad that your hard earned money can buy!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By laurenhurlock in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:19 AM
- By Bernie Seal in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 9Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:12 PM