- 16,185 Posts
How to move your iPhone and iPad backups to an external drive
If you sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on your Mac, you know that the first thing iTunes does is back it up (unless you've told it not to). Depending on the size of your device and how much data you have stored on it, this can gobble up dozens of gigabytes of space. Did you know you can move those backups to an external hard drive? You can, and we can walk you through how.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2016, 10:44 PM
- By AAA1337 in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 08:51 AM