- 16,185 Posts
How to use the 'rule of thirds' to take more striking photos with your iPhone
The iPhone has often been called the "best camera" because it's the one most of us have with us most of the time. But it takes more than just a great camera or lens to produce great photography. One of the most important, yet most difficult, elements in creating great photographs is composition - where your subject is placed and how it's related to its surroundings. A great starting point for developing composition is to understand the rule of "thirds".
Note: If you're using an iPod touch or iPad, the concepts and methods are all the same, so please follow along as well!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:25 PM
- By Vuffivoom in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2014, 04:12 AM