- 16,246 Posts
How to replace the battery in an iPhone 5c
If the battery in your iPhone 5c just isn't what it used to be, it may be time for a new battery. If you aren't under warranty for some reason or you didn't opt for AppleCare, a battery replacement is one of the easier DIY repairs where the iPhone 5c is concerned. Not only can we walk you through every step of the way, we can link you to quality parts and tools we've tested and used ourselves.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By He123321 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:40 PM
- By qbnkelt in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 12:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 10:40 AM