- 16,194 Posts
How to restrict private data access with parental controls on your iPhone or iPad
iOS gives you lots of options when it comes to parental controls. One of the most useful features is how well you can restrict access to your personal data on iPhone and iPad. For example, if you don't want a child to be able to accidentally delete your contacts or alter calendar invites without your knowledge, you can easily use restrictions to stop it from happening before it ever does.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By zmsox in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 09-12-2014, 10:11 PM
- By cfcboy79 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 05:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:32 PM