- 16,184 Posts
The new Foursquare and why it might have you running back to Yelp
Foursquare recently stirred up the world of social check-ins by splitting its popular app into two parts — the original check-in functionality going to the new Swarm app, and the location discovery and information portion fully taking over the original app. Yes, it's confusing. Yes, it could have you reaching for the delete button, but could it also be for the better? Considering Foursquare is one of the only apps I use when traveling, the change made me both skeptical and nervous. Now that I have the new Foursquare in my pocket, will I remain loyal, or will I go running back to Yelp?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By sunfiregirl1228 in forum iPad AirReplies: 21Last Post: 10-03-2014, 05:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2014, 08:59 AM
- By derekeh in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:12 AM