- 16,184 Posts
How to free up iCloud storage by deleting app data you don't need
If you back up multiple devices to iCloud, or you just have a lot of photos and videos, you may run into issues creating backups when you start running out of space. How to free up more space is one of the most common questions I get asked by friends and family on a regular basis. Aside from clearing out old iMessages and dumping photos and videos to your computer, you can also delete data that apps store in iCloud via the Documents & Data section, especially for apps that you may not even use or have installed anymore.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2015, 01:42 AM
- By Blackcash in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:09 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 09:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:30 AM